thanks and sorry

17 april
we went to cinema for Mall Cop
about 14 people were going
Add Image


before going out
yea im self-loving

the movie started at 7.20pm
not bad
quite funny =)

hey boy, thankQ for treating me yea =D
and im sorry i wasted your money cause i did this ==


yongsheng and cheesing passed the popcorn to me and i put it aside
and...
i split it accidentally...
after that they teased me nonstop
lolx


in the toilet
she's cute right ^^

then we went to triple7 opposite the cinema
i didnt order any food or drinks
i was drinking pepsi bought in cinema

we chatted after eating
and i started to take picture of my friends
and they tried to hide their lenglui lengzai face








aha, the most steady one! xD!

i hope i can stay longer at outside until late at night but daddy doesnt allow me to do so


by sydney
27.04.09

No comments:

Post a Comment