lazy girl cleaned her room

i have cleaned my bedroom, finally. =D
my bedroom was very messy like war scenes.
last night at about 10, after surfing net for 10 hours, i started cleaning my room.
sorting out my clothes in the closet, cleaning floor with the vacuum cleaner, putting my books in order...
i finished all these stuffs before 12am.
now my bedroom looks much better. =]
compare these photos. x)

cupboards and floor
before:


i needed to find the books when exam so i put them on the floor, more convenient.

after:



closet
before:



after:


felt damn hot when cleaning my room, so i pin my bangs.




---------------------------------------------------------

my mum went to singapore with my brother and grandma last week.
she bought me two shorts.



but they are too tight for me!
too bad, i'm getting fatter. =(



my aunt gave me this winter cloth.

i quite like it but when can i wear it? there is no winter in malaysia.. hmm.. unless travel abroad.

thanks mummy and aunt =D


---------------------------------------------------------

today is the day for form4 students of my school to return textbooks.


18 books!

i cannot carry heavy stuff so i asked for help from hk.
but he was late to school, i couldn't wait anymore, i then carried the books by myself all the way from the school gate to my class.
it's tiring!


today get back a few exam papers.
my results suck! *sigh*


good bye my 'dear' textbooks~

No comments:

Post a Comment