Johnny Depp ♥


My plan to watch Alice In Wonderland 3D at Penang had been cancelled due to tuition classes.
So I went to watch it in Sitiawan with my mum, my brother and Chueni on Monday.
Yincai was there with other friends too.



What a fantastic movie! I love it so much! =D
Mia Wasikowska as Alice the 'warrior'
Johhny Depp as The Mad Hatter
In fact, he is cool and considerate. =)
Apart from that, I like his colourful makeup, especially the eyes with green contact lens.
Helena Bonham Carter as The Red Queen
I love her facial expression.

You know what? I really like The Mad Hatter.
I set this picture as my desktop wallpaper.
While this is my MSN display picture.
Johnny Depp & Tim Burton.


Last night, I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005). It was directed by Tim Burton and Johnny Depp was the main actor.
Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka the candy man
Freddie Highmore as Charlie Bucket the lucky boy
Pretty boy! =)
Freddie Highmore & Johnny Depp.

Woohoo~ Gonna find someday to watch Pirates of the Carribean~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment