Trial exam coming up in 10 days

SPM trial is almost here. Ten more days and all of us will be suffering. I'm still relaxing by now. But yeah, it's time to put more effort into my studies as I do into Facebook. Going to ShuHui's for revision on this Friday, I hope it goes well.

Having SPM in 111 days. After trial exam, I must enjoy myself before the stupid SPM comes up. Here's my list of must-watch movies.
  • Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009)
  • Toy Story 3 (2010)
  • Shrek Forever After (2010)
  • Despicable Me (2010)
  • Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010)
  • Salt (2010)
  • Robin Hood (2010)
  • Iron Man (2008)
  • Iron Man 2 (2010)
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010)
  • Inception (2010)
  • Public Enemies (2009)
  • The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010)


Form 5 students, I truly wish you the very best of luck. Let's do our best for the exams! :D

Recommended those:

Sincerely thanks to XiaoYan for teaching me how to edit the background. :D
Before:
After:

No comments:

Post a Comment