Vexed

Damn, I'm feeling sick. Without having modem to surf the internet, I spent my day getting snug in bed. My head feels like it's gonna burst.

I'm kinda excited about the opening of Tesco in Manjung because it means we're gonna have the nearest Popular bookstore! I hope the bookstore will be big enough to keep more books.

Hmmmm, I need to buy a new diary and a notebook.
2007 & 2008 notebook

2009 notebook

2010 notebook

A senior of mine introduced a part time job in KL to me. Monthly payment is RM1000 and OT is counted as an extra! Furthermore, accommodation and food are provided. Oh my this offer is so attractive!
But sigh, if I go working, I will have no time to go to learn driving. So I guess I'll just wait for the opening of Tesco and see if there's any vacancy. 

By far I'm still terribly vexed by those art courses. Fine art, illustration or even graphic design which I don't really like?
Has anybody ever heard of Equator Academy of Art which located in Penang? Should I choose Dasein which located in KL or Equator?
Ahhhhh I'm gonna be mad! D:


Today was the first day of school. But everyone in Nan Hwa seems against the new principal. LOL. I see lots of people badmouthing him on Facebook. Well, he shouldn't act so strictly on the first day. If he wants to get the students to listen to him, he has to be understanding. Now he is making himself miserable.

Anyway, best wishes to all of you in your studies, especially those who will be having PMR and SPM. 
Appreciate your time! :)

Grr! I have a round face :/





No comments:

Post a Comment