Excited

Awwwwww I have a good news here! Dad promised me to let me study at Dasein. Am I dreaming? Heck No. Woohoo! Unbelievable! Alright I hope he won't change his mind. *excited*
He said we're going to the Open Day on 26th & 27th March. I think we'll have to stay for one night in KL. And so I need to make sure that I won't have to work on these 2 days. Ohh it's kinda troublesome.

Dang it. No one lends me any phone so far. I think it's really time to get a new phone since I've got my salary. Jajajajaja :P
Hmmm. Which contract should I sign up for?

I need a camera as well. But I don't know much about cameras. A couple days ago I found this really amazing Leica compact camera M9. Guess how much does it cost? You can't imagine... It's RM26,780.00 (only body) OMG I was gonna faint after checking its price. They say the reason why Leica cameras are so expensive is because of their unique design and each model is limited.
Alright I'll check out on other cameras then.


I just downloaded Avril Lavigne's latest record. All of the songs are awesome! Remember When & Goodbye almost made me cry. Love her voice so much. :')


在 这 天 灾 人 祸 平 凡,魔 强 法 弱 的 末 法 时 代,众 生 的 无 明 黑 暗,是 非 不 分。国 家、家 庭、团 体 的 竞 争 与 内 战,重 下 贪 嗔 痴 的 重 业,招 感 众 多 的 灾 难。愿 佛 菩 萨 加 持 我 们 微 小 的 这 一 世,断 恶 修 善,一 心 念 佛,把 所 累 积 的 善 行,福 德,功 德,资 粮,虔 诚 供 养 十 方 三 宝,回 向 正 法 久 住,佛 弟 子 团 结,弘 扬 佛 法。回 向 一 切 有 情 消 灾 免 难,永 离 三 涂,贫 穷 及 病 苦,同 生 极 乐。
恳 请 佛 弟 子 能 念 诵《南 无 观 世 音 菩 萨》的 圣 号,一 千 遍 或 以 上,特 别 回 向 给 全 世 界 众 生 消 灾 免 难、国 泰 民 安、风 调 雨 顺。祈 请 阿 弥 陀 佛 及 观 世 音 菩 萨 的 大 悲 愿 力,加 持 这 五 浊 恶 世 的 娑,人 间 安 乐 永 吉 祥,福 寿 财 德 及 圆 满。阿 弥 陀 佛。
#prayfortheworld

No comments:

Post a Comment