"There should be a 'Captain' in there somewhere."


Today is the day I've been waiting for since last year! It is finally here! Today is the day Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides comes out!!
The flamboyant Captain Jack Sparrow is back! Hoist the colors! Oops, wrong, his ship was stolen by Barbossa so he's forced to work for Blackbeard on the Queen Anne's Revenge.
Captain Jack Sparrow & his former love, Angelica together finding the fabled Fountain of Youth.
The movie was fantastic, no doubt. Their journey is adventurous and ludicrous. I'm loving it!!
Look at the ship! If I could, I'd fly to Mid Valley to watch the movie in 3D. It'd be really awesome!! And I could get a PotC bandana. Awwwwwwww <3 <3 <3
Have you seen this amazing movie yet? Don't miss it, people. Captain Jack Sparrow's gonna get you laugh your ass off. This is a must watch!
I'm still super excited, this is my very first time watching a Johnny Depp film on the first day showing!! Imma be having Jack in my dream tonight I think. Thank you YongSheng for buying the movie tix. Thank you HoeKeong for picking me up to the cinema.


Btw, do you like my new blog background? It's designed by Deanne Cheuk.


"It is not the destination so much as the journey." - Captain Jack Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment