June holidays

Hey guys! It's June 3 already! I'm back from North Peninsular Malaysia.
Peanut had his haircut before we started off. He used to have this China kid hairstyle when he was a baby. Now he usually gets a buzz cut.

There was a new system update in my phone notification on May 31. It took almost 5 hours to complete downloading! My Desire HD is now running Android 2.3.3! *happy dance* But the battery life doesn't seem to have improved. Twitter for Android has upgraded but there's only one thing I'm not satisfied with — you can't see how many tweets you've tweeted so far.

Ok, get back on topic. So we visited Gramma (paternal) in Seberang Perai.
... and then Aunt Jesmine treated us to a dinner in Jusco. Thanks! xx

It's a Thailand origin restaurant.


Strawberry milkshake

American Fried Rice

Tom Yam Soup
The food are really scrumptious. I love that strawberry milkshake.
Then we did some (only A BIT) shopping... I wish I could afford this plaid shirt :( 
That night, I got myself a knotted tartan shirt, a white pattern tee and a grey jeans shorts, only at RM78.90! :) And thanks Aunt Jesmine again for buying me and Whit each a shirt from Korea. I love it!
 
The second day, we went for breakfast at a nearby kopitiam.
As usual, I had a plate of Char Kuey Teow. (ingredient: only egg :P)
It's really greasy as you can tell but trust me it's delicious! A little indulgence once in a while doesn't matter ;)
I think the kopitiam is called Kopitiam 777 and it's somewhere near the Park Avenue Hotel, Sungai Petani.
Reflection on the car window. FAILED.
Then we left Gramma (maternal) and headed to Dad's shop to pay some bills.
IT WAS SUPER SUNNY. 
Guess what's going on? 
Right! We're going thru the car wash machine :D

Ahhhhh. Beautiful clear blue sky. After paying the bills, we proceeded to my uncle's house to stay overnight. Cousin Jane & Leon are growing so fast!
We rested for a while then went to Queensbay Mall. Jane was tagging along.
Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D

Amazed by the animation.

My first ever 3D movie experience.
It was absolutely fantastic and hilarious! We laughed so much in the theater. Great time :) 
"You've got to let go of that stuff from the past because it just doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now." — Po.
Knitted cardigan
So lovely!! RM69 wtf too costly. Bye love :(
I couldn't find any skinny jeans that fit me well. Why oh why?! What a depressing night.
Sizzling Yee Mee for dinner.
The only thing I bought was a mini Danbo. Requested by my sister. She was in BSMM annual camp so she asked me to do her a favour. 

Bye Penang!
June 3 
We've been home for almost 12 hours now. Were eating out tonight.
weary look after camping

porridge for dinner

I need to get my 3 artworks done ASAP. WTF I am too dilatory, and too fond of leisure and ease. Any ideas what to draw?? Calling for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment