Aal Izz Well!

I've been missing out on a lot of good movies. For instance, the Hindi movie 3 Idiots. I love the song "Aal Izz Well" in it which I then realised it's always been played in Tesco when I was working as a promoter there. They say this slogan is used to make yourself feel fine when you're depressed and it reminds you not to get frustrated with what you have not archived, just try your best.

At first I thought it was a silly and fun movie but I was wrong. It's not just silly, there's terrific footage and meaningful dialogue as well. I'm glad I took some time to see it, I'm utterly impressed. I shed a bucket of tears and also laughed like a loon. At the same time, I learnt a lot. It has made me all emotional. 

I'm not good at writing movie reviews but I would say this film is a Bollywood masterpiece. Definitely a must watch! 

So, what movies have you been watching recently (leave a comment below)? :)

x

  • I've got some good news for the girls who are looking good on their Fb profile picture, why not upload your splendid photo here so you might get the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a spokesperson - every girl's dream!

  • Save the oceans, save the world, save the human - LIVE GREEN! Do something while you can!

  • Avoid drinking soda, try tea and win some prizes including a Nissan Grand Livina.

  • Nervous about the upcoming SPM exams? You are not alone. Find out how others prepare for the big exam here!

  • Love festivals? Come join the biggest dance mob in town. Let the fun begin!

  • Are you brave enough to take on these challenges? Let's see whether girls or boys have more guts!

  • Congratulations to the creative winners of "Name Your Potato"! Haha, look at these lovely potatoes!

  • Vote for Johnny Depp (or your favourite celebrities) here! You can vote everyday!

  • Click here to win a copy of Enrique Iglesias's new Enphoria CD - it's signed!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment