It All Ends Here

Hello lovely people! How's Friday?


Did anybody from Asia stay up all night to watch the world premiere of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2" yesterday? I did. Well, not really. I went to bed at 2AM as I couldn't bear the drowsiness. Frankly speaking, I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter. I haven't been watching the movies since the third sequel, and I have never read any of the Harry Potter books.

It was fun watching the Harry Potter premiere though. At least I got to watch the interviews and learnt a little bit more about the cast in the final film. Most importantly, I got to see how gorgeous Emma Watson was on the red carpet. She was very friendly, smiling and waving to fans, doing a marathon autograph signing session, posing for the press.

Look at how stunning she was!

I missed the grief moments when the cast (or it's only Emma? I'm not sure) was weeping. A lot of Harry Potter fans broke down, too. They have grown up in the Harry Potter generation, it must be awfully hard for them to bid goodbye to their childhood memories. There will be no more Harry Potter sequels (both books and films, of course) after Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2. The amazing author, J.K. Rowling has reaffirmed she will not write anymore Harry Potter novels.

Joanne is very much appreciated for writing these amusing stories and let's not forget the folks who discovered her and made Harry Potter into movies. Whoever they are, I'd like to say thanks so much for bringing magic into our (the reader/the audience) world. Perhaps all of us should accept the fact that, everything that has a beginning, will come to an end.


Those little kids in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone are now grown-ups, I'm glad they rose to prominence starring in Harry Potter. Now let's wish them a prosperous future, may success follow them in whatever they choose to do from here. :')


I shall start watching all Harry Potter films before Harry Potter 7 Part II comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment