Turned over your calendar page yet?

I've been feeling ill lately. Too much computer I reckon. My eyes are unbearably sore! I'm pretty much risking my life writing this post.
My favourite blue comb which was claimed to be lost has been found on my desk, which is extremely creepy, as I remember it was not with me when I got back home after dinner with family one night, so I thought I had lost it in the food court. And then "poof!", there it is lying on my desk when I was hating on this purple comb.
This morning I got up really EARLY (earlier than usual at least) and went to the bank. Having my own ATM card makes me feel like a grown-up. Why did I apply for an ATM card you ask? Well, because I'll be starting college in a week! 6 days to be exact. And I'm moving into my hostel this Friday! In case you're unaware, I'm studying Diploma in Fine Art in Equator Academy of Art (EAA) which located in Penang Island, Malaysia.
College starts next week and my life is still a huge mess, not to mention my room! I don't know if you notice but let's look at the lower right corner of the picture above... I broke my old glasses's sidearm unintentionally!! :( 
So my mam is being over anxious about the fact that this is my first time to be this far away from home. She has already packed up some cleaning tools for me and keeps asking me what else do I need but how am I supposed to know - I myself have not even seen my dorm yet! Strange right? I don't know how big/small it will be. I don't know whether it is possible to cook in there. I don't know if there's a table or a closet for each of us. I don't know if I should bring my own art supplies. I just don't know anything and I don't even know how should I feel!
On a different note, Mam has got a 10 bucks coupon for Billion so she bought me this pair of sandals with an additional 29.90 bucks. They may not look pretty but I LOVE the soft top layer! It's hard to find a pair of beautiful shoes which fits you perfectly and comfortably, you know. This comfy pair will do just fine. I can finally put aside my stupid flip-flops which make my feet ache and scratchy every mile I walk!
Soooooo, It's August in the blink of an eye. I should have listened to my Dad to go for a part-time job hunt before going to college. If I did, I wouldn't be sat here worrying about my savings and phone bills now. Anyhow, I guess I've learned quite a lot in this four months since I quit my first job. I shall regret nothing for spending so much time on the internet as I learnt something after all. Google is just like my English teacher!
Just A Good News:
Click HERE to win the bracelet Enrique is wearing in the Ayer music video :)
Sorry about my incoherence, I best go to take a rest before I pass out. I'll see you on my 100th post in 2011 (I don't know when I will blog next tho, you may want to follow me on Twitter)! Hope August is another good month for all of you! x


No comments:

Post a Comment