This year is flying by so fast. I can't decide if it's a good thing.

I'm such a failure. Each time I come to my blog, I feel the need to apologise for not updating frequently enough. Assignments have been occupying my time since I go to college. My sleeping pattern is completely messed up, I don't eat regularly and I've got terrible skin.

There's always a lot of catching up to do around the blogosphere (and on YouTube) due to hectic schedule. Anyway I've noticed I've been gaining quite a number of followers (both on blog and Twitter) so thank YOU! I promise I will try to visit other blogs whenever I have a free moment. I'm off now. If you want more updates about me you can follow me on Twitter (warning: I tweet excessively)!

270212_1
270212_2
280212_1
280212_2
290212_1
290212_2
290212_3
Jessie J is coming to town
Pledge to Live Green
Explore your study options
Drink and win

No comments:

Post a Comment