Fun with Instagram

I had been waiting for Instagram to release its Android app since forever and I was beyond excited to hear it's finally here! If you happen to be on Instagram too, do check out my snapshots @seedney.

Despite being behind in my assignments, I went for an Ipoh trip with my friends and seniors last weekend. I stayed over at a friend's house, went to the new shopping mall, visited Lost World of Tambun and had had the famous bean sprouts chicken. Those were the best days of my life this year!

See I'm not even trying to find excuses but several things were stopping me from doing my homework. One of them was a tremor. Yes, there was a massive earthquake measuring 8.9 jolted Sumatra, Indonesia this evening and thus I experienced a tremor for the first time in my life. There was even a tsunami alert which had been cancelled later.

I was all alone at home and scared to death. When the tremor hit, for a second I thought I was feeling dizzy from not having enough sleep! Anyway I'm thankful and at the same time my heart goes out to the victims. Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment