What's Obama laughing at?

It's just one of those days where I feel like the worst blogger on earth. I deleted all my Picasa albums without knowing blogger photos are directly connected to Picasa and I haven't had time to reupload them (well to be honest I can't be bothered to do it but my blog would be a lot less interesting). Does ayone know if there is a backup file that allows me to recover the images?

Today we tried to paint President Obama (using a reference) in illustration class. At first I was being frustrated but I remembered lecturer says we have to be patient when painting so I tried my best to finish at least the head. Obviously I need to keep practising, ha!

Meanwhile, light food and hot drinks have been my best friends - I woke up with a slight sore throat this morning, it's no fun if it gets worse. Perhaps I should have expected it and drank more water.



Instagram (@seedney) | Tumblr | Twitter | DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment