BBQ Birthday Party For Three

It was supposed to be an early surprise birthday party Greselda made for her boyfriend, Phang and somehow it turned into a birthday celebration for three of the December babies - Phang(25th), SinThen(8th) and me(9th). There were 15 people coming down to the party but most of them left very soon as they had some errands to run apparently.

We had chicken satay, grilled calamari, fried chicken, wedges, sausages and corns all thanks to Greselda, who was kind enough to prepare all the food by herself. Oh, and also cakes, chocolate cakes! Did I forget to mention one of them was handmade? Both were equally yummy though! 

So we chilled and chat (while I took photos) and the boys started throwing one another into the pool which was fun to watch and I also waded into the pool for some relaxation but jeez, the water was sooooooo cold it hurt I swear I'm never swimming at night again.

I appreciate all these you guys did but to be honest, I feel like birthdays are just "another day" in a year. I can barely even remember when did birthdays stop becoming a big deal for me, in fact they have never been a big deal in my family. It's hard to elaborate, they just don't really matter. Well, I hope it's not just my family because that would make me feel like I'm the most unfortunte kid ever. 











8 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday... look like you all had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are like the sweetest :)
    i'm glad you had a good time with your friends ♥


    Happy New Year!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks delicious and FUN!!

    Catherine
    FEST (food, style, travel)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lovely lady! Looks like a lot of fun! I wish I could be in a swimming pool right now! Enjoy the New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like u had a lot of fun! :D Nice photos and nice blog :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    - happy new year ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys seem to have a fun time.
    happy new year


    /


    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete