A Photo Recap Of Some Artwork

Gosh, we need to do so much drawing this semester (specifically in illustration class). There are a total of 6 subjects we have to divide our time into. I don't wanna be left out this time. I really don't. With this in mind, I have been trying to not procrastinate and I could not have imagined I'm doing pretty good. I guess I am (finally) starting to realise things. That being said, I'm off to do my 'denotation' and 'connotation' English coursework (it's so hard! takes up a lot of time) once I'm done blogging.

ask.fm | instagram

An attempt of realistic illustration drawn out of imagination in my first illustration class. I forgot them bloody bottom lashes! And ughh, that was a weird nose.

This was supposed to be an elf but it kind of turns out to be a kiwi (no racism intended) boy.  I don't know how to make it work with colour pencils.

I did this when we were in Starbucks the other day. It's my favourite because Theo is my favourite person. It was a very small drawing on a piece of A5 paper and of course, I had to lose it. I hope my flatmates hadn't crumbled the paper and thrown it in the dump or something like that.

This was drawn before my illustration class started (yet another tiny drawing). I was scrolling through my Tumblr dashboard and stumbled upon this gorgeous photograph of Kate Moss. And yes I'm aware it didn't really look like Kate... I tend to pick black and white photos as references as they are easy to draw but then I guess I should not make it a habit, no?

We had to make an illustration using colour markers based on this nursery rhyme "Little Miss Muffet". You can use colour pencils and technical pen too it's up to you. In my case I chose all three and unfortunately, I suck at all three, plus I was running out of time, so the outcome was pretty shit.

Our lecturer wants us to finish our oil paintings from last year as soon as possible. I still have quite a lot to go and it's starting to frustrate me but at the same time I can't wait till it's done! 

Observation drawing class. And all we do is draw from photo references instead of  real objects.  I don't get it??

6 comments:

  1. WOW, those drawings are amazing! You are so talented!!

    http://bamostwanted.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you draw nice! Very talented,
    the 2nd and the 3rd is so detailed c:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really good! I really like the one of Kate Moss xx

    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete