P.S. Happy New Year

If you didn't already notice that I no longer have any blog post before Dec 2012 on my blog, which I doubt, as Blogger was being a total retard and decided to show all of my posts on my subscribers' dashboard (idk why??) when I decided to revert them to 'draft' so I apologise for clogging up your dash with all those nonsense.

It was a split-second decision and I kind of wanted them back afterwards but the comments were unable to be retrieved so I thought I'd make a private blog for those posts (lucky I exported them) instead so if you are interested you can send me your email to access it.


It's a new year again and here's my first selfie of 2013 which I come off as an emo kid in (Idc) and the truth is I am a pathetic loser as 2012 turned out not to be my year despite some wonderful memories/experiences. I don't even wanna talk about it now... 

Am I the only one who has not set any goals for the new year?? If you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment below I can't think of too many creative stuff right now but I'll make sure to add the same ol' "read more books", "get fit", "talk less, work more", etc. Well I suppose I will have to think thoroughly about it this time.

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post! Happy New Year!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR! yeah i know what you mean, new years resolutions are difficult.. maybe something like "be more creative" or stuff like that? thats at least on my list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog! how about following each other? :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete