Instagram: Unfiltered Pics Trend

me






























art college















artwork
















foooooddddd






















7 July 
George Town Heritage Day









books










random

































snapchat ( @seed99)



If you still remember, I posted some of my unfiltered Instagram pix once back in June. Here's another collection of my Instagram pix from the past 4 months. 

Sometimes I wonder what Instagram filters are for really - vsco cam does a way better job imo. As much as I wish they had launched vsco cam for android, I still prefer all natural lighting over anything else. 

If necessary, sometimes I edit my photos via Cymera (auto level) or Aviary (colour fix). 

I've also started using snapchat which is a fun way to connect with internet friends. Hit me up at seed99!






2 comments:

  1. wouw your artwork is so good! really love it! You're so talented! Ooh I want to go to de Mc Donalds now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your photos!
    so creative and original xx
    http://recycled-issa.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete