New Film Rolls

I've been learning to shoot film for a year and a few months..? and funny how the only films I have ever used were Kodak Gold 200 and Fujifilm Superia 200 because they are the only accessible films in Penang/Perak. So last month I decided to stock up new films from SAPU FILM which is based in KL.

It so happened that the roll of Kodak Gold 200 in my Canon EOS 500 is used up yesterday so I thought it's time to try the old Lomolitos I got second hand off Carousell by reloading a roll of Fujifilm Superia X-Tra 400 from my new film purchase.

It's been a while since I used a disposable, after using the bulky SLR for so long this light Lomolitos gets me really excited for random snaps!




Taken with Nikon D5100


4 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the film results!
    I've been wanting to learn shoot film too, but need to get the gear first. :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intimidated to shoot in film. No delete button, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yays for trying new things! I adore Fuji X-tra 400 and Agfa Vista. May you have a blast shooting them! :)

    ReplyDelete