Lomolitos Film Photos

Just developed my first roll of Fujifilm Superia X-tra 400 in my secondhand Lomolitos, I thought Lomolitos was easy to use but it turns out 6 photos went completely underexposed and the rest (not really, but some potential shots) ruined by my stupid finger covering the lens... I managed to edit and crop a few and these are the sadly not "croppable" ones.

Why do I feel like my photography never get stronger? Perhaps I should explore more lens and camera types?






Taken with Lomolitos and Fujifilm Superia X-tra 400


3 comments:

  1. Your finger covering the lens creating some interesting flare shades like to the photo. :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoho your fingers are so cute, casually covering the shot ^_^
    agree on the comment.. it gives me a happy and chill vibe
    this is the true shot of someone trying to learn and explore new things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are so nice! Photography requires a lot of trial-and-error so don't give up :)

    ReplyDelete