Penang Fashion Week 2015: ART13

After Xue Kai fashion show last Friday, I stayed till the next day for another runway show ART13; The Art of Thirteen presented by Equator College (fka Equator Academy of Art before I graduated). 

It was a unique opportunity for 13 of the Fashion Design Technology diploma students and alumni to be a part of the first Penang Fashion Week and present their men's and women's Ready-to-Wear garments on stage. I really hope there will be a positive change in Penang fashion industry after this Fashion Week. 

I'm not good at fashion talk so I'll just leave you with the photos below! The names of the designers are as stated in captions.






Lim Angie
Teoh Joe Nian
Micheal Ooi
Ong Sheue Yen
Lina Lim & Diong Su Mei
Christina Lim
Teoh Cai Teng & Matheus Chong
Lim En Yi
Lee Yong Jin
Tan Chun Yong (Laoyong Tan)
Oeston Woo
bridal by Lim Angie, Christina Lim & Lim En Yi
some designs here don't match the designers so don't take this seriously
some designs here don't match the designers so don't take this seriously #2
13 talented fashion designers

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Penang had a Fashion Week? Wish I had known earlier!

    ReplyDelete