Chulia Street

I have been walking past Chulia Street a lot lately now that I work at Armenian Street and Beach Street (yes both). Sometimes I walked home via Lebuh Carnavon (which is a much shorter distance) but Chulia Street is more lively so I'd feel not that alone using Chulia Street. 

I think I also tried to a photo of the moon and the neon shop signs but I didn't see the photo in this film roll, so either it went underexposed or I took it with my Snapsights, which got stolen earlier this month (careless me and damn thieves) and it's gone with it. 


Taken with Canon EOS 500 and Agfa Vista 400 


2 comments:

  1. I need to learn still life photo from you.
    Every shot really have its mood..

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles
    Palming Pebbles FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that burst of green in the last photo. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete