Lebuh Carnarvon

Another two months flew by and it's already my third month at work as a full time gallery/retail assistant. It turns out I am in charged more of retail than the arts but the pay is good and I get to get free meals so I'm not sure if I should quit.  

Good news though I found myself a freelance photographer(assistant) job and I'm pretty stoked about starting! I have also applied for UTAS because well Hobart is cheap (though very cold for me) but honestly I'm still thinking about Melbourne every day. Maybe I should try working overseas with a holiday working visa before deciding to enroll in uni? Also it's a bummer you have to pay when registering for a uni (eg University of Melbourne Faculty of VCA, Parsons) whyyy.

Getting a new laptop has also been bothering me as it seems there is no laptop that is both portable/light and suitable for photo editing and below RM2.5k in the market and it's giving me a headache whether I should get a macbook air (and become broke later) or just go with a windows ultraboook (and complain about it later) if I really want quality.

Anyway, below are some snapshots on my way home from work via Lebuh Carnavon which I mentioned in previous post earlier.



Taken with Canon EOS 500 and Agfa Vista Plus 400

3 comments:

  1. Get a macbook, it's the right things to do.
    And don't quit the great paying jobs, so you'll be fine after purchasing the macbook ;) ;)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles
    Palming Pebbles FB

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely a macbook - you won't regret it!
    and melbourne is a beautiful city, i definitely get why you think about it every day! :)

    xx alexius
    http://organichearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the stickers all look so haphazard together like that!

    ReplyDelete