Featured in ART Habens Art Review Summer Special Issue

I was so ecstatic when I got an email back in June saying I was picked as one of the artists to be interviewed and featured on ART Habens online magazine. I tried the open call submission in April and I have never dreamt I could be chosen among so many other applicants.

After much email interaction back and forth, the official issue of ART Habens Art Review // Special Edition // Focus on Painting and Mixed Media has finally been published on issuu.com and you can find my interview on page 18-37 together with 8 other artists from the UK, the US and Switzerland.




Below is an embedded version of the magazine issue, just click the "click to read" button, on the 3rd page you can then click on my name on the top right corner to access to my interview. The questions were actually really deep but I just answered in the way that's as me as possible. I hope you like it!

1 comment: