Canonet

August was good to me. I became friends irl with some amazing people from the internet thanks to George Town Festival. This talented Penang-based photographer Azri was kind enough to lend me his rangefinder Canonet to play around with and I couldn't be more grateful. 

It was a bit bulky for me but I tried to bring it along with me as much as possible. I have shot a series of black & white photos around George Town with it and can't wait to share with you guys! (On the other hand, my Fujifilm Superia X-tra 400 photos on Lomolitos from August turned out shit I'm embarrassed to even post them up the internet hence no "Penang August Journal".)



Taken with Canon Canonet QL17 GIII and Kodak Tri-X 400

2 comments:

  1. hope you are feeling better! nice shots in black and white!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend is generous :) nice shots .

    ReplyDelete