One Evening

Bad luck for us the new attraction The Habitat at Penang Hill is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Wed was our day off (before we resigned two weeks ago) so we went to Kek Lok Si Temple instead. We were admiring the gigantic Guan Yin statue and wondering why wasn't there any crowd and only realised it's closing time when they almost locked us in there accidentally. It would of been some sort of unforgettable experience if we were actually trapped in there tho! 

We couldn't think of anywhere else to go at that hour so we followed the mountain road and drove up to Air Itam Dam and took an evening stroll. The scenic view from Kek Lok Si and the dam was amazing I was excited about the photos but turns out the chemical at the usual film shop was damaged so this roll of film was sent to develop by someone else I don't even know who.




We've been exploring outdoor places to go in Penang it's kind of a thing for us and it's been fun and it's a shame this is like the last time which I hope it isn't. I really wish we could have more time for more things. 

I'm sorry this post comes off as moody because it is and I don't wanna pretend it isn't, ya know. And as if things aren't moody enough, these photos came out all blue-ish and with noise and underexposed but I swear the meter was alright all the time! But as much as I don't think I like how they turned out, I cba to go through the editing process so, Friday Blue everyone!




Taken with Canon EOS 500 and Kodak Portra 400 


No comments:

Post a Comment