Nest Box Workshop @ The Community Farm

I got to know about The Community Farm via helpfulpeeps which is an amazing site for helping people (if you haven't checked it out you should!). 

TCF were looking for a photographer volunteer and I applied for it and I was praying so hard I got picked because I really wanted to see the farm.


I was so happy they got back to me and I agreed to help take photos on 21st Jan for their nestbox building workshop and apple wassail

The workshop was kid-friendly and free so we had a good turn up.

Wildlife conservationist Chris Sperring gave a talk on why are nest boxes important and did a demo on installing the boxes on the trees.






The farm is located at Chew Magna by the Chew Valley Lake.

The sun was out, I had my docs on but my feet still went numb from the cold.







Taken with Nikon D5100



No comments:

Post a Comment